Parent-Child 6-Week Series
Policies to review before registering:
- Class fees are non-refundable unless the entire class is canceled by the instructor. A make-up class will be offered if the instructor must cancel a class.
- Participants must be fever, cough, and COVID symptom free to attend classes. If these or other symptoms arise in the child or family member, parents should inform the school immediately and get tested for COVID-19.
- Masks may be required for adults indoors depending on the California Department of Public Health policies.
- Enrollment fees are for one adult and one child. Please register all 2nd adults and siblings who will attend.
- Babies in arms are welcome free of charge, other siblings or adults are charged a $50 fee to join the series.
- Participants may withdraw from a session up to two weeks before the session starts. A credit towards a future session will be granted, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- All guests to class require advance permission from the instructor (such as a partner or a visiting relative).
- We warmly welcome all families, including adoptive, foster, single-parent, non-guardian caregivers and LGBTQIA+ families.
Only 1 left!